About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The Blue Heron Project

><
On Earth Day the blue herons were unveiled on campus. They were all painted by local artists are are now all over town until October. This one's home is in front of Mugby Junction on Huff Street, where I tend to go a lot when I am sick of my office, since it is right across from campus. Here are some more of my favs below.This one is a painting of Winona's two lakes that we all walk/run/bike/Rollerblade around in nice weather.

To the right we have Elvis Haaron Presley. Cute, right? :) I see him a lot since he's in front of the Y.


In the cage is "Artists selected will be required to sign a contract"- a statement, if you will, of the hindrances to creativity inherent financial support.

Happy May Day!

No comments: