About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Earth Day

Saturday Mobi and I headed over to campus for the Earth Day celebrations. The highlight was the parade of species.There was also music and vendors and the WSU students pitching tents around the lawn, though I'm not sure if they planned to sleep there or not.Juan only briefly attended because he was feeling under the weather. And sure enough, today he stayed home with a fever. :( I took one of my grading stacks and sat on a bench while Mobi sniffed around in the dirt or begged passersby to pet her. I'm trying to socialize her more, since she just goes on overload with lots of people around.It was just so nice to be outside in Spring weather (finally). I am definitely looking forward to the end of the semester. Two days of classes left!

1 comment:

lomester said...

That looks like so much fun - and so cute too!