About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Postcards from Spain: Mystery Town

I am going to be doing a series this summer of postcards from my trip to Spain last summer. Eventually, I will have the photos up on my travel blog, but there were so many I was a bit daunted the past few months to even start. I thought I would start the week off with a mystery place. Hint, this small Northern town is inundated with tourists at the beginning of July every year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Vanessa,

I did a little (stress on little) research, and came up with the possibilities of Navarra, Aragon, La Rioja, Castilla y Leon, Cantabria, Asturias and Galicia as tourist destinations in Northern Spain. My guess is Asturias, as it seems to be the most mentioned of the locations, but I am very likely to be wrong. I hope I get a lovely parting gift for playing though!

Also, I found a pattern for the Rio De La Plata yarn. It's a cool scarf, I'll try to get pictures posted to my blog this week.
Monica

Anonymous said...

P.S. I am also going to make some fingerless gloves to match the scarf, so that should use up both skeins of yarn. I'll keep you updates on my progress!!
M

Unknown said...

hmmmmmmmmm, my guess is Pamplona?? This is fun! Do more.

Anonymous said...

Starts with P . . . I won't reveal the answer b/c as a Spanish teacher I may have an advantage here.
Nicole :)