About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Secret Pal 9 Revealed

This winter I did the Secret Pal exchange 9, and I never revealed who my wonderful spoiler was. Angela, the knitting diva, sent me some really great packages. The last of which was a month ago (and it's taken me this long to take a frickin picture). Here you can see all the wonderful goodies she sent me: ingredients for making bread in a cute terra cotta pot, lace-weight yarn that will be used to make something in the new book I just got: Lace Style; cool Noro yarn that I will be using with the beautiful silver button to make the herring bone wristcuff in the awesome Alterknits book she also got me. Then there is a fun, funky scarf and two more skeins of multi-colored yarn; recipe index cards; a "chocolate" ceramic bunny and a hilarious travel book full of mishaps on the kind of trips you wouldn't want to be on yourself but love to hear someone else relate. Plus, this all came the same week I finished my paper and was like a little prize in the mail. And now that I have taken a picture, I am going to proceed to use my toys!

1 comment:

lomester said...

All those goodies make me want to do an exchange again! Suertuda!