About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Monday, July 03, 2006

In Spain again

For those of you who don´t know why I keep going here, I´m actually getting paid to go to Spain twice this summer. My last trip was with college students who are here for the summer. I just showed them around, dropped them off in the town they´re studying in, and went back home. This time I am with 35 American high school students and 4 other staff members for the month. We live in a residence, they take classes and then we have activities and trips. I´ll include photos of Cadiz when I find a computer that lets me upload them.

We got in yesterday afternoon. The only mishaps so far were quickly resolved. One student from NYC left his passport at home, and his parents were also at JFK because they were about to get on another flight to Europe. So, they called the doorman who went up and found it. Then the student´s friend who was also going on the trip went by and picked it up for him and brought it to the airport. Then, the other staff member who was going to be there got in three hours late, and since she doesn´t have a cell phone, I wasn´t sure if she was going to make the flight and couldn´t talk to her to find out where she was. But she arrived with a half hour to spare, so issue solved. We´ll see as the program progresses if the good luck continues.

Below I have posted the only pictures I can at the moment. I hope to be able to get some clearer shots of us together up soon.



2 comments:

lomester said...

Que lindo vestido!

have fun in Spain (again) I am jealous (again).

Heather said...

so lovely! i adore your choice in flowers!