About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Wedding Pictures

My photographer, Michelle Stapleton, just send me a link to the digital shots from the wedding. We have a lot more coming in print form, but for those of you who were there, you'll want to check these out, because you probably appear a couple of times. She and her assistant Hannah did such a great job, and I am very excited to see the rest when I get back next month. They were a lot of fun to have around, too.

To my secret pal: I did get a package- thank you so much! I can't wait to see what it is. I hope my mom will bring it with her when she comes to Spain, so I don't have to wait another three weeks to see it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Vin--thanks for passing on. Some great shots--I think she did a wonderful job of catching the "feel" of the setting and day. But, where are the pics of the girls getting ready??
I liked the shots of you guys dancing and of you and your papa. Very sweet!
Hope you are doing well! Love AM

Anonymous said...

Cool!

Anonymous said...

Above from SP8

Anonymous said...

Great pics!!! I want to see the ones of us getting ready - especially the Charlie's Angels shot:)