About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Wedding Pictures! (Last ones, I promise)

Ok, so I finally got the picture thing straightened out. So, here are a few more pics, and these will be the last because really, how many pictures of the same people, same day, same place does one need to see? (Note: these are in reverse chronological order because I am paying by the minute and don´t want to take the time to switch them)


My family


The best man (Juan's friend Alfonso) and maid of honor (my sister Meridith)


The bride and groom


The kiss to seal the deal


"Unity sand" during the ceremony- sand from both our shores


Vows and rings and such

Details: We were married on Sunday, June 25th at 11 a.m. at the Dockside Guest Quarters in York, Maine. The reception followed at the restaurant there. It was a gorgeous setting: a small peninsula in a harbor full of fishing boats and sail boats. It didn´t rain, either :)

5 comments:

lomester said...

I am such a sap - I love seeing wedding pics!

Thanks for sharing - you guys all look great.

Anonymous said...

Hey Vinni G.!!! The pictures look wonderful! (You MUST post one of "Charlie's Angels") .... Just wanted to tell you again how much fun we had at the wedding:) It was GREAT to see you, Juan, and your family!

Emma said...

Ooh, it looks like such a lovely wedding!

Casey said...

You look so beautiful! It looks like a great wedding!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Your sp!