About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Still Here in Cadiz


So, the days are going by, and for the most part I can say I am enjoying myself. I am missing my puppy and husband and quiet life in Winona, but this is a beautiful city and I am working with great people, so I really can't complain too much :)

Here is my baby before I left, just begging me to take her with me. She is doing well and being taken care of, though, so I can't let myself feel too guilty about abandoning her for the summer.

I have been teaching some people here to knit- we have quite the little group now. I have also been working on a summer knitting project with yarn purchased in my last Spain trip. However, I ran out of yarn today with only a little left to go, which is horrible because I can't find another store here that sells it, and I think the one in Madrid will be closed for summer vacation when we go. This is very frustrating, and I don't understand why this keeps happening to me lately.

Cadiz skyline from the beach


View from my room


My knitting project that may never be

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sunset is so beautiful! I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying yourself. Hmmm, have your parents received any packages on your behalf in Maine? There should be at least 1 if not 2 there already...

SP