About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Friday, January 04, 2008

SURPRISE!

That's what I heard the other day when I walked in the door still a little sniffly from having just watched Juno. I thought we had already celebrated my 30th birthday earlier that day with a fabulous feast of lobster rolls, pesto pasta, and red velvet cupcakes. But no, there was more! Thanks for the awesome surprise guys- it was great to see everyone from both celebrations and talk to those who couldn't make it. It was, indeed, a memorable day.

3 comments:

Mariss said...

Happy Birthday!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to your 30's Vanessa! I feel just a little bit less "old" now that I can think of us both as thirty-somethings!!

Can't wait to see you after you return from vacation!