About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Back with Baby Photos

We made it to Maine with minimal drama. Now that I am a Mac-er, though, my pictures are not uploading like they should with my regular programs and so I am not sure I can post them to my travel blog. So, do I start another one with Blogger here just for travel photos, use this one, or just, well, not? I haven't decided. I have so many pictures from the past year, I just don't know what to do with them.

I have lots of finished objects (two weeks on the road help progress the knitting goals), but I thought I would post tonight's pictures with a baby theme. Because who doesn't love babies?

First baby stop was in Detroit at Jai's house. Here I am at a safe distance- I'm kind of scared of holding babies because they always cry as soon as they get into my arms. So, I'll just stand over here and smile at the little cutie.But, oh wait, what's this? I am actually holding one?!?! And Jai's got one, too! Yes, she had twins. And doesn't she just look radiant and gorgeous and not at all like she is pretty much working non-stop around the clock with two little ones? Next stop was already in Maine. Amy's little guy arrived right on time and looks pretty fetching in a Vanessa original. (well, the pattern is from LMKG, but the color choice is all mine)

And, hey, here I am again holding another one! I am getting the hang of this after all! And another glowing photo of a new mother- this baby thing does wonders for your complexion, that's for sure. These ladies make it look so easy, but personally, I think I'll stick to working on my cradling hold for now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Vanessa,

You are looking like a natural with those babies! Pretty soon you'll be helping out at my daycare!!! Glad to hear your summer is off to a great start. Keep in touch, August is a long way off. Winona is creeping along without you, but we can't wait to have you back. Take care, Monica

lomester said...

They don't look like they are crying....

Lisa said...

How precious. Congrats and blessings to the new mommies. You are right, they look terrific!

Anonymous said...

Jack and Ella miss you, Vinni G.! What a summer... full of babies:) Hope to see you again soon!