About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Ann Arbor, Michigan

After a couple of days in the UP. we spent some time in Ann Arbor, where the University of Michigan is located. Here are a couple of collegiate shots:We stayed with Eduardo and Anju and they showed us around town. We even got them out in a canoe at the local lake.Mobi, not one to be left out, got in on the game of Frisbee.She would grab the Frisbee and take off with it, not letting anyone have it.

We had a lot of fun with Eduardo and Anju, and really enjoyed Ann Arbor. I always liked going there when I was in college- it had a lot more energy than Kalamazoo and a fun atmosphere. For me, Ann Arbor will always be a quintessentially college town. On Sunday, we met up with Nikki and Calvin for breakfast at an old favorite: Cafe Zola. We used to have brunch here all the time before heading back to Kzoo. I was so excited to see them, I totally forgot to get a picture :(

No comments: