About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

New York, New York


My trip to New York was fast. I went for an orientation conference for my job in Spain this summer- In July, I'll be directing a month-long high school program for American students. What you see above is about the extent of my New York visit- the view from my hotel's balcony. That would be a part of times square right there. Great location, just no time to explore. We did go out on Friday night to Vlada (could be spelling that wrong)- an infused-vodka bar close to the hotel. It was a lot of fun to see my friends from last summer and meet the new summer crew, too.

I am actually about to go to the airport for Spain. The hostal there should have wireless internet, so I am hoping I'll have a chance to update this page some more there.

2 comments:

lomester said...

Lucky you! SPAIN! man I miss the streets of Madrid.

Que lo pases bien!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Can I still send packages to Minnesota while you are travelling? You have such a busy/exciting summer planned, how will I track you down? I have the first one ready, but not mailed yet..


SP