About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Friday, February 06, 2009

Week 24

First and foremost due to popular demand by relatives and friends, here's the most recent, hot-off-the-presses belly pic:The stress at work continues to suck up way too much time, but the big D is progressing in spite of it all, and my only salvation is getting home and being crafty. So, without further ado, here are my recently finished and current projects:
Sewing has recently taken up some time, as it yields quicker results than knitting, and right now I need to feel productive in all facets of life. So, figlet gets his first mommmy-made bib:I still need to add the snaps and iron it, but you get the idea. This is exactly like the ones I made for Graham, Jack, and Ella, and I finally got to do one for my baby!

The applique craze is alive and well at the FIG house. Last month, I got to spend an evening at Kate's house with a bunch of other folks appliqueing the night away. She had this cute hippo fabric that I cut up and used to populate a onesie.She also had this little Boston Terrier swatch that she gave me, knowing I'm partial to the breed :) So, Mobi gets to star in her own onesie:
My other sewing project will take up a bit more time, but here is the beginning of it:
Sorry to post and run, but we're off to see figlet in another ultrasound! I'll be posting again this weekend with knitting updates.

4 comments:

Amelia and Stephen said...

you look lovely. Another ultrasound!?!? everything going OK?

Stephanie said...

That's one great looking belly!

Mariss said...

You look fantastic and very happy!

The projects are great! I especially like the bib and the Heather Ross Boston Terrier fabric. I had the same fabric in yellow!

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest appliques!! I wish I had been crafty before my little one was born but alas, I was too busy being neurotic and worried for no good reason. Your kiddo is going to have the cutest clothes! Don't forget to make some in bigger sizes because your time for crafting will greatly decrease once he's born. :)