About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Spring is around the corner!

Here's week 26's pic. My husband is definitely camera-challenged grrrr.... guess he was looking at my belly because half my head is cut off. Tomorrow is the last day before break. I also have two appointments tomorrow related to the GD, so I will find out what I can and can't eat and the details on how to manage this. But in overall, no complaints. Still feeling good!

We have been getting some peeks at spring yesterday and today. (Let's ignore for now the fact that another snow storm is coming tomorrow). Yesterday we took advantage of the sunshine and relatively warmer weather and all went for a walk. It felt great.I've been so burned out in the evenings that all I can manage is straight up knitting, so figlet's baby blanket is cruising right along. I have three of the four squares done- just the green and white striped one left. Then I'll have the cabled border and the circle embroidery left. That project and my Feb Lady Sweater will be traveling down to New Orleans with us.
I haven't done any sewing since Juan got back, but here are some bibs I whipped up that week. I still need to add the snaps.
Remember the white and green stroller jacket I started over xmas break? (It coordinates with the blanket I'm working on now.) I still need to add the sherpa fleece lining and the zipper, but I've finished the knitting part and most of the embroidery.The hood has such a cute detail.This has been a fun project that I work on between bigger projects.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sweater looks great, and so do you. Have fun in New Orleans. The GD thing is so weird. You are SO healthy and active. This is probably a dumb question, but- Is the worse case scenario a big baby? You will have to fill me in.

Amelia and Stephen said...

You look beautiful :-)

dmarks said...

Love the lake picture. That is like "Catalog model" shot.

oscar said...

Hola somos nos, os de galiza, estamos a ver o teu bloj, un bico para ti e para Juan. e sigue coa calceta e non te esquezas de traer aljo para todos a proxima vez que veƱas por aqui... juancinho, ali, oscar, lois , duarte, maria e lola.
se queres podes ver estas paxinas
www.crianzanatural.com
www.criarconelcorazon.es
www.quenooseparen.es
ata logo
bicos