About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

We´re Here!

Just a quick note to say that we arrived safely and without any major issues. My ankle is healing nicely, and as long as I treat it well, I suppose that it will continue to do so. I miss my husband and puppy dog, but the weather is great and tomorrow I´m meeting up with a couple of friends, which I will share later on. So far so good. Hope all is well with you, too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting us know! Glad to hear your ankle is cooperating, I hope that it continues to do so.

Love,
Mama

Mariss said...

Safe travels! Have an amazing time, and hope that ankle heals quickly :)

Amelia and Stephen said...

Have a great time! Hope to see updates as your trip progresses. Take care of that ankle, keep it up, ice, plenty of ibuprofen...
hugs,
Am...official Nurse Practitioner now and qualified to dole out advice ;-)