About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Salta, Argentina

Heading off to the bus stop to go across the Andes and into Chile-we´re headed to the Atacama Desert. Salta is in the Northwestern part of Argentina, and reminds me of Utah with it´s mixture of green shrubs and red rocks. White water rafting, zip lining, and wine tasting have been the activities the past few days. Ok, taxi is here!

5 comments:

Amelia and Stephen said...

Yippeee! So excited for you that you get to experience all of this adventure!
Have a blast :-)

Lisa said...

I love reading about all your adventures. Can't wait to see the pics when you return.

Gaby said...

Me alegra que estés disfrutando de tu viaje ;)

Meridith Emilie said...

Sounds like great trip! I'm excited to see the millions of pictures I'm guessing you'll have.

I've got to get blogging about my trip now that I'm back. It was a very difference sort of trip than your's!

dmarks said...

I think the Atacama is one of the dryest places on Earth. If not the dryest.