About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

I've Been Tagged

These are the rules: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I like to read cookbooks before I go to sleep- the kind that tell you about a culture through its cooking, with lots of pictures.
2. I collect old etiquette books.
3. In middle school we could choose between taking French or Spanish, and the only reason I choose Spanish is because everyone else took French. I really wanted to take Italian, but didn't get a chance to take a class until I was in Spain.
4. I like eating raw potatoes. In my house this is not weird, apparently elsewhere it is.
5. I wish I were a rock climber.
6. As much as we travel, Juan and I have yet to be on a plane together.
7. I went on a solitary retreat in the Berkshires a few years ago and didn't speak or even interact with anyone else for four days. I wished I could have stayed longer.
8. In third grade I started a card company with a friend, where we made custom-made greeting cards and then expanded to include friendship bracelets. It was called "Cards and Crafts." Our teacher eventually shut us down for soliciting in school.

I'm tagging Wenlei, Doris, Ms. Amelia, Christy, Chris, Monica, Paloma, and Alejandra

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vanessa, I don't know 8 other bloggers, now what do I do??

Lisa said...

Thanks for playing along with the tag!

Earle is right there with you with #4! (and yes, we all think he is weird.)

#7 sounds wonderful. Of course, all the extraverts out there must think that is truly weird as well!

Goota love the way you ended up in Spanish class. I never knew that!

You were such a trouble-maker in school. Cards and Crafts. Solicitation. Tsk,tsk. Did you make any money?

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged back!

lomester said...

ooohhhh! Ok, I will post later this week (I hope).

I love that you collect etiquette books. What a great collection to have!

Unknown said...

Where are you?? Come back, I miss reading your posts.