About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Knitting and cooking


After week of restaurant meals, I have rediscovered my kitchen. Here, you're looking at shrimp curry with jasmine rice and lots of veggies. I used the jarred curry (naughty, naughty) because it was there for a while and I needed something quick, so I didn't think it the appropriate time for inventing curry recipes. It was as great as it looks. Yesterday I roasted a chicken stuffed with lemon, parsley, and ginger and made Parker's Pea Soup from who else, the Contessa. So, now we have a couple of days of leftovers and while adjusting back to work I don't have to worry about food.

I got some great yarns at the Yarn Barn, and I'm ready to finish my stash-busting projects to be able to use my new yarn. As if the weather wasn't inspiration enough, Knitty.com has its Spring issue up, and I love love love Jordana Paige's Isabella.

No comments: