About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Cat Puke

I am here at a local cafe and lucky me has just been privy to the following conversation:

"Our cat sleeps with us in our bed and it is so hard to get him out when we get up in the morning. He just doesn't want to move."

"Our cat sleeps in our bedroom, too. He throws up there every night. It's always in the same spot."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah, we don't know why, but he does it there every night. But we don't mind because the carpet is nasty anyway. You know, you just can't get that stuff out of carpet. So, as long as he only does it on the bedroom carpet, we don't care."

"Yeah, that's good."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really makes you want a cat, huh? Just one more reason that I'm a dog person!

Have a great day!
Monica

Anonymous said...

I love the bizarre things one hears while eavesdropping...I can't imagine my fabulous doggie doing such a thing...cats are weird!
Almost Friday!
Love
Am