About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

A finished Antoinette


I finally have a picture for you of my finished spring sweater. This is Antoinette, from Rowan #39 in Suss cotton yarn. It is definitely bordering on a shurg style, which is very trendy, but I've already worn it a ton. It will get much more wear than its former incarnation, which I think I put on once.


Close up of funky wooden button
Former incarnation as a ho-hum, pseudo-boatneck pullover.

This has been a party weekend. My friends in Winona had a bridal shower for me on Friday night, and my friend Nancy had a huge bash last night at a local bar- the Blackhorse, which has a distinctly Western feel to it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your sweater is lovely! Can't wait to hear about the MN shower-hope it was fun.
Talk to you soon :-) Am