About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Monday, April 17, 2006


These past few weeks have been CRAZY. The end of the semester is always full of meetings, receptions, tons of grading…ugh! Two more weeks and it’s over until September, though I’ll have plenty to keep me busy in the meantime.

BIG NEWS: I passed all my written qualifying exams! Now I have to write a 40-page paper, then I’ll have an oral exam about that. This will probably be during the fall semester.

Easter weekend we got far away from Winona and phones and computers and went camping. It was a gorgeous weekend, and since it was early in the season and a holiday weekend, we had the trails all to ourselves. The pop-up belonged to my parents- they generously gave it to us when we were in Maine over spring break. (Thanks again, guys!)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't see any flames shooting out of the propane bottle.....that's a good sign.

<*)}}##+<