About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Knitting update coming soon

I admit I've been remiss on my knitting updates. I have to work on my finished projects page(s) as well as my works in project page(s). I promise I will do so this weekend, so stay tuned for fun photos and recent project details.

It's Thursday, in other words my Friday, so the weekend starts at 4 pm today. Tonight Juan and I are driving to Wabasha to the Historic Anderson House for a dinner and wine tasting. (oh-la-la!) I will bring along the camera to snap photos of this cute little river town about half and hour north of us- but if it's dark when we get there, I don't know how much I'll be able to capture. I am very excited about the opportunity to taste some fabulous food, since that seems to be in short supply around here.

No comments: