About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Juan's back :)

So the other evening Mobi and I drove down to Boston, because I had to do a couple of things there before heading home. First and foremost, I had to pick Juan up at the airport from his Euro-holiday. But before that, I was also on a mission to find the perfect shoes to go with my wedding dress (aka- NOT those icky white things they try to sell you in the bridal salons). I am pleased to say: mission accomplished on both counts. Last night we visited some friends and then headed back to Maine this morning. This evening we walked around the Old Port in Portland, saw Syriana, and had a delicious dinner at Street and Company (Juan had the calamari and it was scallops for me). Check the above link for more movie reviews, since there isn't anything I would say that they don't already have written there. Juan's return signals the near-end to our winter break, and we will be teaching back in Winona on Thursday. We have one more day here before the two-day drive back to Minnesota- here's hoping the weather behaves for us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never did ask where you had dinner, now I know from reading your blog! I wish that I would have been able to accompany you. mama