About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

So, where's the knitting?

Although I originally started this blog for mostly knitting purposes, I've yet to post anything along that line. And that's because I need to take pictures of projects and add them in somehow- I'm still learning how this all works. I used to work with html and web pages, but it's been a while, so all I can say is soon, soon.

In the meantime, I'm going to post some shots of our recent trip to Chicago. We were there right after the White Sox won the World Series, which is funny since I was in Boston when the Red Sox won last year. Then, I was too lazy to stand out in the cold for the rally, but this year, it was a gorgeous day and I was there anyway, so I figured why not?


Magnificent Mile


Mobi, me, and the Chicago skyline


At the rally. Go Red ...ummmm I mean, White Sox!


G.O.B. kicked us out of here when we tried to walk to our car with Mobi.
No dogs allowed!!! Even walking through!


An unusual parking garage


Notice the beads- she's got team spirit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Vanessa! My stepson used to go to college in Chicago & it is COOOLLLLDDDD there. Great city though.