About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Dum...dum...da dum....

In case you were wondering, that's me humming the wedding march. :) So, Juan and I are officially engaged and in the process of planning two fairly last-minute (but NOT shotgun) weddings. One will be in June in Maine and the other in August in Spain. We only picked these two places because they rhyme.

Thanksgiving was wonderful by the way- I've almost forgotten about the traffic and miserable weather on the ride home. But I will not forget anytime soon about the games (Apples to Apples -VERY fun group game) and the delicious food.

Ok, got work to do!

1 comment:

PRB said...

vanesita!
Congratulations on the wedding! I just spoke to raul tonight and we were talking about you and I figured that i'd come by and check you out....
i'm gonna throw up a link to your blog so that all may enjoy you and your antics...
have a great day...talk to you soon.
c