About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

3...2...1...Blast off!!!


I've been thinking about starting a blog for about a year now. There are several knitting blogs that I frequent, and I've wanted to join in the online dialogue. I find people's comments and pictures helpful for my own projects, and perhaps I can help someone myself, someday. Also, since I moved to Minnesota last January, I now live multiple states away from all friends and family, and this seems a great way to keep them updated on my goings-on, especially since I am absolutely horrendous with email and phone communication. I'm hoping people will also comment and let me know what they are up to. Additionally, a blog serves as a nice journal, something I never seem to have time to maintain anymore. Soooo... all these reasons (and a little study procrastination) have culminated in my not putting it off any longer. So, here it is!

No comments: