About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Week 31 already?

Here's my 31 week belly (half head and fuzzy photo, of course- thanks Juan :) showing off my latest sweater. This is one I started in Virginia last summer, had some issues, ripped it all out and started again this winter. It was a long process, but I finally finished. I got the buttons in the mail this week and promptly sewed them on and have already worn it three times. It is really comfy and the style is obviously preggo-friendly. I'll have to snag a photo of the buttons and show them to you in another post- they are hand-cast pewter and I LOVE them.I also finished a hat for Julian and sent that off the other day. Here's Juan modeling it, and here's Julian. For the uninitiated, it's a Pokeball style- a Pokemon thing.At least I'm told he's under there :) Yes, it was a little big, but he was having fun with it, and can actually wear it, too. Even though it doesn't look like it here.I leave you today with the last bit of Manchego cheese Juan brought from Spain a couple months ago. This picture was taken not even a week after he got back. It had been a whole circle, and the two of us polished it off in DAYS. It started quite the cheese obsession in our house- sharp cheddar, mostly, on Melba toasts. Such a great late-night snack. yummm...

4 comments:

Amelia and Stephen said...

and good for you to have some protein before bed to keep your blood sugars even :-)

Meridith Emilie said...

You look so great!!!! I'm sad I'm not going to see you again before the baby comes. Have you taken any videos?

Anonymous said...

You look great! I love the sweater with short sleeves. It's on my long list of things to knit.

Anonymous said...

You look great! You must be getting so excited!
Nicole A