About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring is right around the corner!

I will probably have this feeling many times before the MN weather really decides to cooperate, but this week we have been blessed with gorgeous spring weather: sunny days in the 50s-high 60s. This weekend we did some moving things around, and I've moved my D work to the porch. I have a huge desk and a couple of chair options there, and the plants and Mobi have been keeping me company, soaking up the sun.

I also know spring is coming because some of my favorite knitting pattern resources have come out with their spring 2009 issue.

Twist Collective always has some irresistible pattern options and great articles. There is a whole baby section in this issue, and I even found the pattern I've been looking for. I got some yarn in New Orleans to make myself a spring scarf, but couldn't find the appropriate pattern until I saw Cherry Fizz.

Knitty's issue is also up. There's nothing I'll be knitting right away, but I do like two baby/kiddo patterns. Flock, and Steggie is a future ElĂ­as possibility.

Popknits
has a project to make your Easter more fiberly festive, if you're looking for something like that.

So, I've got to finish up my current projects and get some spring ones on those needles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful scarf, nice choice. Where is our belly shot this week?gonfi