About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

DONE!!!!

The past couple of weeks I have been furiously working on a paper I had to submit for an oral exam next month. I finally finished it yesterday afternoon (!!!) With a total of 50 pages, it is officially the longest paper ever written by me. Needless to say I am exhausted. Now I just have to wait for my trip to Boston next month for the exam. Oh yeah, and start grading the piles of papers that have been accumulating in my office. So, back to work.

4 comments:

lanas y tramas said...

Felicitaciones Vanessa!!!!

Anonymous said...

!Enhorabuena! Hope I can see you when you come to Boston!
Nicole

Anonymous said...

Rock on Vin! Well done :-)
Can't wait to see you next month on the east coast. Let me know your travel plans.
love, Am

lomester said...

YAY! Done!! I feel relieved for you