About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Secret Agent Sheep

It's time I finally gave my secret pal some props. She sent me this really cool package right before I left MN in December, inlcuding this "mystery ball:"
The idea was to unwind it to find what was within. She also sent me a pattern for felted bowls for which I could use the yarn. It was such a fun idea! I waited until I had the needles necessary until I unwound the ball and here are some of the goodies that were hidden within:
There are various Christmas-themed items, as you can see, and there was also the cutest stuffed cow that is now gracing our dashboard. I'll have to show a picture of all the great stitch markers she's given me, too. They are currently in use on a surprise project.

And here is the work-in-progress with this gorgeous Noro yarn: I'm hoping to finish it tomorrow. Isn't it soooo pretty?She also gave me the latest issue of Vogue Knitting and some beautiful sari yarn. I will post those pics another day.

1 comment:

lomester said...

love them colors! Makes me want to do secret pal next round...