About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Vigo, Spain

In Vigo, celebrating the holidays mostly means entertaining the kids: three boys between the ages of 3 and 7. LOTS of energy and noise for a girl who is used to nights quietly knitting with her dog curled up in her lap :) So, on our night to babysit, I entertained them the way I knew best: making cookies!

First, we had a ceremony where they each received an apron and the title of "pequeño cocinero" (little chef).
Then, it was time to make the dough.
Once the cookies had baked, it was time for the most fun: decorating them!
They were like little works of art.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! Really cool. Thanks for the Christmas card. I hope that everything is going well. Much love

Anonymous said...

Cuties! Hope you can babysit for me some day!!!
Safe travels home--
Amy