About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Some FOs

Yes, I know I must complete my canoeing saga, and I promise it will be up this weekend. I'm treading water these days just to keep afloat, so bear with me as I squeeze in free time when possible.

I was updating some photos to Ravelry, and thought I would share with ya'll here.

My Sunrise Circle Jacket is almost done. Our 13-hour car ride to WV this past weekend gave me some great knitting time, and all I have to do to my Sunrise Circle Jacket is add the buttons. Here she is, just lounging on the sofa waiting for some love:

I finished this a long time ago, but never did a photo shoot for it. Because we finally only had weather for it this week: my Scholarly Scarf. Join me on my quest for the perfect scarf shot...
Am I in the Shot? shot
Yeah! Now I'm in, but the sun is washing these colors out!Much better! But, it's a scholarly scarf. Shouldn't I be pretending to read something?
Ah ha! That's it. This is the one.

This Sunday marks a big day for the Winona YMCA yogaphiles: the return of Sunday yoga with Mary!!! This is the best way to wind down the weekend- an hour and a half of intense but relaxing yoga, followed by a soak in the hot tub, then wet and dry saunas, respectively. Yum, yum, yum. My yoga friends and I have been abuzz about this for a month now, just counting down the weekends. To celebrate the day, I am hoping to have two yoga socks done by class time. Yoga socks leave the heel and the ball of your foot free, so you can still have traction on a yoga mat, while keeping the top of your foot and the ankle warm. It can get quite cold in the studio, so I think these will be a great asset.

4 comments:

Amelia and Stephen said...

Vin--love the yoga socks! Such a clever idea...I will have to commission a pair from you if (WHEN)I ever get back to my yoga class. So impressed with all of your projects--and you look beautiful in your scarf.
Hope you are well.
Love, Am

Casey said...

Ive never heard of yoga socks. I think I need some! Your Sunday of yoga sounds SO fun!!

lomester said...

Love the scarf - you look very studious!

lanas y tramas said...

Hermosa la bufanda y qué grandes las medias para yoga!! Este año falté a mis clases, y se nota, estuve enferma todo el año.