About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Seafood Linguine

I made seafood linguine recently. I consulted a couple of recipe books and then did a little of my own thing. It was really easy and FAST and amazingly delicious.

After putting the water for the pasta to boil, I started sautéing some onion and some garlic in olive oil. When the onions were translucent, I added in some parsley, salt, pepper, white wine, chicken broth, and saffron. I let that cook for a minute or so and then added in a couple of chopped tomatoes. After cooking them for a few minutes, I added in scallops, shrimp, and clams.I cooked it all until the clams opened and the shrimp were pink. I then added in some more parsley.Tossing the whole thing with the linguine and adding some Parmesan cheese, we were ready to indulge.Elías really liked it :)

2 comments:

Aunt Alane said...

Keely would love this. I would be banned from it due to the shrimp, but everything else looks great.

Anonymous said...

What is with the hair spike!!??