About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Monday, April 13, 2009

More finished objects

It's been a busy couple of weeks, so the blogging and crafting has been a bit slow, but I have a couple of finished projects to show. Remember the stroller jacket started on xams vacation? I finally finished the embroidered detail, sewed in a zipper and the sherpa fleece. As you may notice, I also knit up some coordinating mittens, too. The bib producing continues. When I was in the fabric store a couple of weeks ago to get zippers and the fleece for the stroller jacket, I spotted this fabric. It reminded me of figlet's grandfather-to-be, who is a big fishing enthusiast, so I had to get it.
On one side we have the flies, and on the other all the fish they caught ;)Here's the latest belly pic.

6 comments:

Amelia and Stephen said...

you look gorgeous darling! Glowing :-)
I found the cutest thing for your little one the other day...very fitting for the son of a Mainer ;-)

Anonymous said...

Never too early to start one on the road to the great outdoors....didn't know what to expect when your mother said I must see your blog....good to see that Juan has not cut the top of your head off or made you fuzzy, you look absoultely great.

Love Ya
Papa

<*)##+<

Gaby said...

Te ves muy linda, Vanessa! Ya quedan pocas semanas :)
Me encantaron los baberos y la chaquetita se ve super abrigada :)

un abrazo

lanas y tramas said...

Qué hermosa que estás!!! Y que linda que te quedó la campera.Va a estar muy abrigadito!!!

Meridith Emilie said...

I love the jacket! It looks so cozy I want one!

Your bump appears to be coming along nicely!

Anonymous said...

As if babies aren't snuggly enough, your little guy is going to be SO squeezable in that cute jacket!!