About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

I have missed this face SOOO much

I know she was being taken care of to the point of spoiling, but I still believe my puppy is glad for us to be reunited again.
We've been running around all day, enjoying the lovely summer weather. I'm also working on uploading and organizing all my photos from the trip. There are A LOT, and looking at them, it's just starting to hit me what an amazing experience it really was. (Though you're all probably getting sick of me talking/writing about it).

3 comments:

dmarks said...

Oh how cute. I bet she went nuts when she saw you.

Mariss said...

It's been great to hear about your travels in South America! I bet it's nice to be back at home though :) Especially with such a sweet pup!

Anonymous said...

Hi vanessa,