About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Fathers' Day!!

So, today is fathers' day and to celebrate we are going to the best place in town for lobster rolls. It is a gorgeous location, right on the water, and for an added bonus you get to fight the seagulls while they try to take your fries when you're not looking. I will take pics and post later. I will also post shots of my dad's gift, which he hasn't opened yet, so I don't want to ruin the surprise.

Below I have posted the latest progress on my mother's sweater. I finally got the rest of the needed Summer Tweed and completed the second sleeve. I attached the two front pieces to the back at the shoulder and have picked up stiches to make the collar.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Nice to see you back in blogland... The sweater looks lovely! I got the address in Maine and hopefully I'll get your first package out this week..

SP8

Casey said...

Your mom's cardigan looks really nice. The colors of the collar are lovely!

Casey said...

Your mom's cardigan looks really nice. The colors of the collar are lovely!