About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Babies in sweaters!

WARNING: Major Cuteness Ahead!
Recognize these? Of course, first I see the adorable babies, but then I notice all my mistakes and imperfections in the sweaters, then I go back to the babies..awwww- but you can just stay focused on the sweet little faces.
Graham was so inspired by his sweater that he just had to shake a maraca. (Yeah, I do that, too, when I finish a sweater)
Ella strikes a pose, while Jack wants to stop sitting still already and go play!

7 comments:

Mariss said...

Thanks for making my biological clock twinge. Just teasing! These kids are adorable, and the knits are great too. Especially like the little girls top, and the green sweater. No flaws!

Amelia and Stephen said...

I feel like Graham is famous now! He does look pretty darn cute in that green sweater--we get so many compliments on it :-)
Love, Am

Anonymous said...

Little babies wearing handknits are the cutest things ever!!

lomester said...

My uterus hurts they are so cute!!!!

lanas y tramas said...

Preciosos.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

dmarks said...

Those are cute babies, and I think it is the firsttime I've seen pictures of them.

Webcam looks like webspam.