About Me

My photo
We are Familia FIG. We are a bi- lingual, blended family. Belalu was diagnosed at 9 months with hypochondroplasia.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Computer Lady

That's what Juan calls me whenever he sees me in front of the computer at home. (There's a song that goes along with it, but lucky for you there is no voice-recording option on blogger.) Ok, and yes, there are times when I really get into my favorite blogs and websites and my nose starts inching towards the screen and I forget to blink... but that hasn't happened in a while. I'm still catching up on reading blogs and listening to my podcasts. School is already in full swing and keeping me away from such fun pastimes.

All that to say I'll be posting lots this weekend and catching up on everyone else's blog, hopefully. If I can get an internet connection at home.

No comments: